What is your online return policy?
For online orders in the U.S., we accept clothing in new condition with original tags attached for a full refund within 14 days of your purchase. Return shipping is $10.
- Items with original tags and packaging that have not been worn, washed, or altered can be returned for a refund. We reserve the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
- All items marked 'Final Sale' are non-returnable.
- Please note that we cannot process refunds and are not liable for the returns if the return packages are without necessary documents provided by us.
- Refunds are applied to the payment method used to place the order. $10 fee per label will be deducted from your refund.
Cloudveil monitors returns to identify potential misuse or abuse of our return policies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
How do I return or exchange an order from within the U.S.?
- Email email@example.com
- Include your order number and items you want to return.
- Once accepted a return label will be provided.
- Drop off your return to the courier on the label.*
*Make sure to have your return dropped off in 14 days from when you receive your order to avoid being charged and/or to receive your refund. Please only send returns using our pre-paid return labels so that we can track your stuff. We cannot refund a lost return that was sent using a method other than our return labels.
Can I return Final Sale items? What if it was a gift?
Final Sale items cannot be returned. No exceptions will be made for sizing, fit, or fabric issues. We understand that buying Final Sale items can be tricky, so if you have any questions about the style, please reach out to Customer Service before placing your order. Sorry, but items purchased as a gift are still applicable to our 'Final Sale' policy and cannot be returned.
Can I exchange an item from my order?
You can! If you want to swap an item for a new size or color, you can request an exchange by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Sale items are not eligible for exchange. Make sure to send back your return within 14 days of receiving your order to avoid being charged and/or to receive your refund. Please only send returns using our pre-paid return labels so that we can track your stuff. We cannot refund a lost return that was sent using a method other than our return labels.
When will I get my refund?
Once we receive your return, please allow 7-10 business days for your return to be processed at our warehouse and then 5-10 business days for your bank to post the refund to your account. Your refund can only be credited back to the original form of payment. We’ll send you an email when our team has processed your refund, so you know it’s on the way. Unfortunately, we cannot refund the original shipping charges.